Head – Credit Product, Lender Management, Strategic Projects (NBFC, SCF, Others)
Location: Gurugram Experience: 12+ years of Banking/NBFC experience in loan products
- Product management knowledge, new-age dynamism, entrepreneurial abilities
- Understanding of the Fintech and SME ecosystem, NBFCs and the regulations, compliance and legalities of Digital Lending in India
- Knowledge and experience incorporating customer centricity in building product and managing the development of products in a customer facing environment
- Experience in effectively managing multiple competing product priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Ability to work with cross functional teams (Engineering, Credit, Sales, Operations) to strategize, implement and execute short term and long-term product and business roadmaps.
- External and Internal stakeholder management
- Responsible for new product initiatives of CoinTribe including new product launches, digitization of credit processes & design future roadmap for unsecured products.
- Responsible for product development, portfolio management and Analysis including end to end ownership of life cycle for loan products.
- Monitor pricing, revenue generation, new product development, budgetary expansion and long-term business planning for products
- Responsible for conceptualizing & implementing the strategic plan to steer top line growth and bottom line delivery as per organizational goals.
- Lead the development of CT - an innovative digital lending (credit-line) product to let customers avail a line of credit to shop for merchandise across network.
- Responsible for building the customer journeys to drive seamless application, and ensuring sustained adoption and usage of CT Product among the target consumer groups
- Determine new opportunities and trends.
- Support and develop relationships with key strategic partners on the liabilities side.
- Liaise with the lenders to drive new initiatives and iron out operational hassles.
- Work closely with the city and operations team members in the formulation of execution strategy.
- Own and timely report business metrics with the lenders and set the future course of the business growth.
- Monitor and analyse portfolio growth, sales, service, credit quality, ROI, and expense results for the portfolio.
- Identify and implement corrective activity where performance gaps exist within budgeted targets.
- Generate opportunities for sales specialists using the agreed sales process.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with CT risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction
- Identify key strategic initiatives in discussion with the CEO and others key stakeholders.
- Closely working with the executive team for monitoring business performance, execution of key strategic initiatives, reporting of key financial metrics and ensuring compliance with regulations
- Providing strategic insight to various parts of the business, aimed either at unlocking a future avenue of growth, or solving a key business problem.
- Devising go-to-market strategies
- Responsible for identifying growth opportunities through entering strategic partnership & alliance, SCF in the field of Loan products
- Identify new areas of business growth by researching industry, Banks, NBFC, FinTech’s, Govt. Initiatives.
- Perform competition benchmarking & share insights about current market happenings & trends.
- Creating a detailed Project analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager – SME Business
Location: Gurugram Department: Sales Experience: 5+years
As the Sales Manager - SME Business, you will be responsible for
- Drive growth for the SME business to meet revenue targets.
- Requires a deep understanding and experience in the SME segment for products like unsecured business loans and secured OD/CC/TL product
- Should have built and managed a network of DSA channels in the past
- Strong knowledge of financial statements analysis and documentation needs
- Develop a strong DSA channel in NCR with a focus on signups and activations
- Build a strong funnel of leads at all times through the DSAs
- Track and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintains & Improves turnaround and conversions.
Email at email@example.com